Monday, January 3, 2011

Post-Break

So I took a break for a few days. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed with the amount of projects that I want to take on, so I have to take a few days to breathe and sort out my projects. I've missed the hook!

I just finished up a crocheted spiral scrubbie, made with some Peaches & Creme that my mom had in my Christmas stocking. What a quick, easy, clever, and usable crochet project! Works up so quickly, and you can never have too many of them. I plan on making a few more in cotton to use as washcloths, and a few in nylon to use in the kitchen. Ravelers can find the pattern listing here.
Projects left to work on this week: two sets of Granny Square Slippers, James's Willy Warmer, and my Echelon hat!

I have to brag a little here, too- I am a thrift junkie, as most college students are, and I was fortunate enough to find an absolute STEAL on my weekly Goodwill trip last week. I found this beautiful old bamboo chair that will be perfect for my dorm room, and next year for my apartment:

I am thrilled. It's so nifty! It rocks, swivels, and is so comfy. I had to clean it up a bit, but for the price and its condition, it was so worth it.

Happy New Year to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment