Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Presents

Hi all! It's been a while since I've posted. I've been working feverishly for the past couple of weeks to finish up a lovely project for my family: granny square Christmas stockings! They are so cute and charming and look so festive on our mantle! I'm in love.

Preston and David chose to have solid colored stockings- Preston's favorite color was red, so when he knew he had a choice he was all for a plain red one! The plain ones are much faster to make so it was fine by me.
I went ahead and made James a stocking:
Here's to hoping that he'll be home by Christmas! He should, but we still don't have an exact date yet. Regardless, he'll be home in a couple of weeks! I can hardly contain my excitement.
I think that all of that hard work was well worth it! You can find my project pages, with a link to the free pattern, here:
Stocking 1
Stocking 2
Stocking 3
Stocking 4
Stocking 5
Stocking 6

No comments:

Post a Comment