Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Recipe Cards

About a month ago, I decided that I needed to make something to organize my growing collection of recipes. I considered doing a book, but I liked the idea of being able to take the recipes out individually when I need them... so I went with recipe cards. After a couple of days of searching, I realized that I wasn't going to find a recipe card template that was 100% customizable that I liked. I also had trouble finding a template that would allow me to edit more than three cards at a time... with around fifty recipes to type up and print out, imagine how long that would take! So I decided to design my own using Microsoft Word.

I'd say they turned out pretty nicely! 




They're very basic and 100% customizable. You can download them by following this link. Change the monogram, change the fonts, change the name, change the colors- they're all yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment